Hi there! I am so excited to share my love for lettering, watercolors and creating by providing a fun and interactive lettering workshop for beginners and budding artists!
Have you ever wanted to learn the beautiful art of hand lettering? My workshops are created to teach you the basics of hand lettering and give you the tools to embrace your creative side. All workshops are based on a minimum of 6 students (maximum 12) and I bring all the supplies for us to have fun and create together.
In this workshop I will teach you the basic building blocks of hand lettering, you’ll get to try your hand at brush lettering, fauxligraphy, creating fun layouts and creating your own 8×10 hand lettered design!
My Beginner Hand Lettering Workshop is $55 per person and includes:
- Lettering Pens for you to keep! (1 Tombow Fudenosuke brush pen, 1 Micron fine liner, 1 pencil and 1 Uniball Signo White Gel Pen)
- 30- Page Workbook with step by step instruction, practice sheets, tracing paper and helpful resources to get you started
- 8×10 Hand Lettered Quote you create in class (includes mat)
- Mini lesson on creating watercolor blends/washes to enhance your designs
- 2 hours of instruction on brush strokes, fauxligraphy, connecting letters lettering styles and creating layouts.
- Lite Refreshments
DO YOU HAVE A BFF WHO WOULD LOVE TO ATTEND WITH YOU?
I’m offering a BFF discount if you pay for you and your friend! Register and pay for you and your BFF and the workshop will only be $40 each!
HOW DO I KNOW THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR ME?
- You’ll love this class if you’re newbie to hand lettering, like to do bible journaling or just love all things creative!
- You love learning and have a teachable heart.
- You don’t have to have perfect handwriting to learn the art of hand lettering! Anyone can learn hand lettering!